Get your Idaho medical marijuana card without ever leaving your home.
Speak with a certified doctor instantly or schedule an appointment at your convenience to get your Idaho medical marijuana card today! Heally is the leader in connecting patients with certified doctors via safe, secure, and HIPAA-compliant telehealth services. You’re only one appointment away from receiving your Idaho medical marijuana card. Get started now.
Find Out How to Get a Medical Marijuana Card in Idaho with Heally.
Our certified cannabis doctors are available from 8 AM – 10 PM, seven days a week, and you’ll never have to wait for an appointment since everything can be done online — all you need is a cell phone or a computer. See an overview of how we make the process quick and easy.
- Review Qualifying ConditionsThe first thing you'll need to do is check if you qualify for a medical marijuana card in Idaho. See the list of approved conditions below.
- Register with HeallyFill out our quick intake form to get started with the Idaho medical card process.
- Visit with Your Medical Marijuana DoctorBook your appointment with a certified medical marijuana doctor. You can do this instantly or schedule one at your convenience.
- Receive Your Idaho Medical Marijuana CardYour appointment will generally be about 15 minutes. At the moment, medical marijuana is not legal in Idaho, however once it is, heally will provide you with any steps you may need to take with your appointed physician.
Hear What Our Patients
Have to Say
Talk to a Doctor Online Today
Video conference with your certified
physician completely online, from
the comfort of your home.
Book your appointment now!
How Does Heally Help You Get a Medical Marijuana Card In Idaho?
If you’re wondering how to get a medical marijuana card in Idaho, Heally is here to help. When you register on our website, we’ll assist you in finding a doctor online who is certified by the state of Idaho. Your doctor will evaluate your condition and discuss all the potential treatment options.
The renewal process for your Idaho medical marijuana card can also be done 100% online.
Do You Qualify for a Medical Marijuana Card in Idaho?
Although the use and possession of medical marijuana is currently not legal in Idaho, it is likely that in order to qualify for a medical cannabis card, the patient must be diagnosed with one of the following conditions:
- HIV or AIDS
- Persistent muscle spasms
- Severe nausea
- Severe pain
- Post Traumatic Stress Disorder (PTSD)
- An Autism Spectrum Disorder
- Any condition for which a physician would prescribe an opioid
Process for Getting Your Medical Marijuana Card in Idaho
- Since marijuana used for both medical and recreational purposes is currently not legal in Idaho, there is no way of obtaining a medical cannabis card in this state. However, as soon as medical cannabis is legalized in Idaho, we will provide a list of a few short steps you’ll need to take in order to obtain an Idaho medical marijuana card!
Not sure if you qualify? Don't worry, if the doctor does
not approve you, you will get your money back.
Frequently Asked Questions
Is any form of marijuana legal in Idaho?
Recreational and medical marijuana remains to be illegal in Idaho. However, cannabis products with a maximum of 0.3% THC concentration were legalized in 2021.
What to Do After You Receive Your Medical Marijuana Card in Idaho
Surrounded by beautiful mountains, stunning scenery, and so much more, Idaho is the perfect place to be once you’ve enjoyed your natural medicines.
Boise, the capital of the great state of Idaho is full of fun and adventure for all to enjoy. While you’re in Boise, visiting the Boise River Greenbelt is an absolute must. The capital city market is another must-see if you’re looking to get a taste of Boise’s local foods, arts, and culture. Alongside the beautiful scenery, Boise is also full of many unique museums that are certainly worth the visit!
Considered to be one of the fastest growing cities in the nation, Meridian is a great place to be after you’ve enjoyed your natural medicines. Make sure to visit some of the surrounding wineries, museums, shops, and byways to witness some of the beauty that this growing town has to offer.
One of the greenest cities in Idaho, Nampa, is not only full of beautiful scenery, but also tons of adventures that all are sure to enjoy. Take a stroll along the Nampa greenbelt, Wilson Springs Ponds, and take in the beautiful views while sipping a glass of wine at the renowned Sawtooth Winery. Make sure to stop by some of Nampa’s museums, shops, and local eateries for an immersive experience of this gorgeous city.
Idaho Marijuana Legalization
As of 2022, the use and possession of both recreational and medical marijuana is illegal in the state of Idaho. However, cannabinoid products with a THC concentration of a maximum of 0.3% were legalized in 2021.
Check Out Our Blog To Learn More About Medical Marijuana Cards in Idaho
How to Get a Medical Marijuana Card in Louisiana
Learn about qualifying conditions, finding a doctor, and everything else you need to know about getting a medical card in LA.
Louisiana Allows for Smokable Cannabis in 2022
Read about all the new rules around cannabis and what types you can get with your medical marijuana card in Louisiana.
Which States Have Medical Marijuana Reciprocity?
Check out our comprehensive list of which states have medical marijuana card reciprocity and what you can do if you live in states like LA that do not.