Nebraska Medical Marijuana Card
Get your Nebraska medical card without ever leaving your home.
Speak with a certified doctor instantly or schedule an appointment at your convenience to get your Nebraska medical marijuana card today! Heally is the leader in connecting patients with certified doctors via safe, secure, and HIPAA-compliant telehealth services. You’re only one appointment away from receiving your Nebraska medical marijuana card. Get started now.
Find Out How to Get a Medical Marijuana Card in Nebraska with Heally.
Our certified cannabis doctors are available from 8 AM – 10 PM, seven days a week, and you’ll never have to wait for an appointment since everything can be done online — all you need is a cell phone or a computer. See an overview of how we make the process quick and easy.
- Review Qualifying ConditionsThe first thing you'll need to do is check if you qualify for a medical marijuana card in Nebraska. See the list of approved conditions below.
- Register with HeallyFill out our quick intake form to get started with the Nebraska medical card process.
- Connect With Your Marijuana DoctorBook your appointment with a certified medical marijuana doctor. You can do this instantly or schedule one at your convenience.
- Receive Your Nebraska Medical CardYour appointment will generally be about 15 minutes. At the moment, medical marijuana is not legal in Nebraska, however once it is, Heally will provide you with any steps you may need to take with your appointed physician.
Hear What Our Patients
Have to Say
How Does Heally Help You Get a Medical Marijuana Card In Nebraska?
If you’re wondering how to get a medical marijuana card in Nebraska, Heally is here to help. When you register on our website, we’ll assist you in finding a doctor online who is certified by the state of Nebraska. Your doctor will evaluate your condition and discuss all the potential treatment options.
The renewal process for your Nebraska medical card can also be done 100% online.
Do You Qualify for a Medical Marijuana Card in Nebraska?
Although the use and possession of medical marijuana is currently not legal in Nebraska, it is likely that in order to qualify for a medical cannabis card, the patient must be diagnosed with one of the following conditions:
Process for Getting Your Medical Marijuana Card in Nebraska
- Since marijuana used for both medical and recreational purposes is currently not legal in Nebraska, there is no way of obtaining a medical cannabis card in this state. However, as soon as medical cannabis is legalized in Nebraska, we will provide a list of a few short steps you’ll need to take in order to obtain a medical marijuana card!
Not sure if you qualify? Don't worry, if the doctor does
not approve you, you will get your money back.
Frequently Asked Questions
Is the use of any form of marijuana legal in Nebraska?
Unfortunately, no. However, the current government is working to pass a bill to legalize medical marijuana in the near future
Is the use of CBD legal in Nebraska?
Yes. Patients are allowed to use and possess CBD oil in the state of Nebraska.
What to Do After You Receive Your Nebraska Medical Marijuana Card
Right in the heart of the midwestern prairies, the beautiful Nebraska has tons to do and see once you’ve enjoyed your natural medicines.
Located along the beautiful Missouri river, Omaha is home to many scenic trails, tasty eateries, and fun for all to enjoy. Visit the many museums and attractions throughout the city as well as the renowned Old Market District. Whatever you choose to do, you’re bound for a great time.
From college town festivities to fine dining, the capital city of Lincoln has tons to do for everyone to enjoy! While in Lincoln, explore the beautiful University of Nebraska campus, visit the Sunken Gardens, and take a walk through the famous Haymarket District!
Located fairly close to Omaha, Bellevue has a lot of its own charm to offer. Make sure to visit all of the green spaces such as the Fontenelle Forest for some scenic views and outdoor adventures. Take a stroll through the town to get a taste of some local foods, shops, and markets!
Nebraska Marijuana Legalization
As of present day, the use and possession of both medical and recreational marijuana remain illegal in the state of Nebraska. However, individuals may use CBD oils with less than 0.3% THC concentration.