North Carolina Medical
Get your North Carolina medical card without ever leaving your home.
Speak with a certified doctor instantly or schedule an appointment at your convenience to get your North Carolina medical marijuana card today! Heally is the leader in connecting patients with certified doctors via safe, secure, and HIPAA-compliant telehealth services. You’re only one appointment away from receiving your North Carolina medical marijuana card. Get started now.
Find Out How to Get a Medical Marijuana Card in North Carolina with Heally.
Our certified cannabis doctors are available from 8 AM – 10 PM, seven days a week, and you’ll never have to wait for an appointment since everything can be done online — all you need is a cell phone or a computer. See an overview of how we make the process quick and easy.
- Review Qualifying ConditionsThe first thing you'll need to do is check if you qualify for a medical marijuana card in North Carolina. See the list of approved conditions below.
- Register with HeallyFill out our quick intake form to get started with the North Carolina medical card process.
- Visit with Your Medical Marijuana DoctorBook your appointment with a certified medical marijuana doctor. You can do this instantly or schedule one at your convenience.
- Receive Your North Carolina Medical CardYour appointment will generally be about 15 minutes. At the moment, medical marijuana is not legal in North Carolina, however once it is, Heally will provide you with any steps you may need to take with your appointed physician.
Hear What Our Patients
Have to Say
Talk to a Doctor Online Today
Video conference with your certified
physician completely online, from
the comfort of your home.
Book your appointment now!
How Does Heally Help You Get a Medical Marijuana Card In North Carolina?
If you’re wondering how to get a medical marijuana card in North Carolina, Heally is here to help. When you register on our website, we’ll assist you in finding a doctor online who is certified by the state of North Carolina. Your doctor will evaluate your condition and discuss all the potential treatment options.
Do You Qualify for a Medical Marijuana Card in North Carolina?
Although the use and possession of medical marijuana is currently not legal in North Carolina, it is likely that in order to qualify for a medical cannabis card, the patient must be diagnosed with one of the following conditions:
- Epilepsy or debilitating seizures
- Multiple Sclerosis
- Post-traumatic stress disorder (PTSD)
- Any chronic or debilitating disease which results in severe pain, nausea, seizures, and/or severe muscle spasms.
Process for Getting Your Medical Marijuana Card in North Carolina
- Since marijuana used for both medical and recreational purposes is currently not legal in North Carolina, there is no way of obtaining a medical cannabis card in this state. However, as soon as medical cannabis is legalized in North Carolina, we will provide a list of a few short steps you’ll need to take in order to obtain a medical marijuana card!
Not sure if you qualify? Don't worry, if the doctor does
not approve you, you will get your money back.
Frequently Asked Questions
Is the use of CBD legal in North Carolina?
Yes. Patients are allowed to use and possess CBD oil in the state of North Carolina.
What to Do After You Receive Your North Carolina Medical Marijuana Card
Located in the Southeastern United States, bordering the beautiful Atlantic as well as stunning scenic nature, North Carolina is certainly a great place to be. Whether you are taking a stroll along the gorgeous coastline, or are looking for the best southern comfort foods in your town, North Carolina has everything you need and may be looking for.
With a bustling downtown, beautiful nature, and so much fun for all to enjoy, you’re bound to have an incredible time in Charlotte, North Carolina. Make sure to visit the Nascar Hall of Fame, the beautiful Freedom Park, 7th Street Public Market, the many museums that Charlotte has to offer, the phenomenal eateries, and so much more!
The capital of North Carolina, Raleigh is full of something for everyone to enjoy. With plenty of parks for calming walks in nature, as well as an abundance of museums and restaurants, you will always have something to do in Raleigh. Make sure to visit the State Farmers Market, the North Carolina State University campus, the Raleigh Market, and so much more!
The quaint city of Greensboro has plenty of fun and activities that everyone can enjoy. With many scavenger hunts and tours available, you will certainly have tons of fun exploring the city. You’ll have an array of museums, restaurants, parks, and activities to choose from in Greensboro, so make sure to make the most out of your stay!
North Carolina Marijuana Legalization
As of 2022, the use and possession of both recreational and medical marijuana is illegal in North Carolina. However, many efforts are being made to legalize the use of medical marijuana. The North Carolina State Senate Bill just passed to legalize medical marijuana, which is now waiting for House approval. Currently, patients may purchase cannabis with very low concentrations of THC, specifically CBD with less than 0.9% THC concentration. Keep an eye out for new laws and regulations regarding medical marijuana in North Carolina.
Check Out Our Blog To Learn More About Medical Marijuana Cards in Idaho
How to Get a Medical Marijuana Card in Louisiana
Learn about qualifying conditions, finding a doctor, and everything else you need to know about getting a medical card in LA.
Louisiana Allows for Smokable Cannabis in 2022
Read about all the new rules around cannabis and what types you can get with your medical marijuana card in Louisiana.
Which States Have Medical Marijuana Reciprocity?
Check out our comprehensive list of which states have medical marijuana card reciprocity and what you can do if you live in states like LA that do not.