Get your Tennessee medical card without ever leaving your home.
Speak with a certified doctor instantly or schedule an appointment at your convenience to get yourTennessee medical marijuana card today! Heally is the leader in connecting patients with certified doctors via safe, secure, and HIPAA-compliant telehealth services. You’re only one appointment away from receiving your Tennessee medical marijuana card. Get started now.
Find Out How to Get a Medical Card in Tennessee with Heally.
Our certified cannabis doctors are available from 8 AM – 10 PM, seven days a week, and you’ll never have to wait for an appointment since everything can be done online — all you need is a cell phone or a computer. See an overview of how we make the process quick and easy.
- Review Qualifying ConditionsThe first thing you'll need to do is check if you qualify for a medical marijuana card in Tennessee. See the list of approved conditions below.
- Register with HeallyFill out our quick intake form to get started with the Tennessee medical card process.
- Visit with Your Medical Marijuana Doctor Book your appointment with a certified medical marijuana doctor. You can do this instantly or schedule one at your convenience.
- Receive Your Tennessee Medical CardYour appointment will generally be about 15 minutes. At the moment, medical marijuana is not legal in Tennessee, however once it is, Heally will provide you with any steps you may need to take with your appointed physician.
Hear What Our Patients
Have to Say
How Does Heally Help You Get a Medical Marijuana Card In Tennessee?
If you’re wondering how to get a medical marijuana card in Tennessee, Heally is here to help. When you register on our website, we’ll assist you in finding a doctor online who is certified by the state of Tennessee. Your doctor will evaluate your condition and discuss all the potential treatment options.
Do You Qualify for a Medical Marijuana Card in Tennessee?
Although the use and possession of medical marijuana is currently not legal in Tennessee, it is likely that in order to qualify for a medical cannabis card, the patient must be diagnosed with one of the following conditions:
Process for Getting Your Medical Marijuana Card in Tennessee
- Since marijuana used for both medical and recreational purposes is currently not legal in Tennessee, there is no way of obtaining a medical cannabis card in this state. However, as soon as medical cannabis is legalized in Tennessee, we will provide a list of a few short steps you’ll need to take in order to obtain a medical marijuana card!
Not sure if you qualify? Don't worry, if the doctor does
not approve you, you will get your money back.
Frequently Asked Questions
Is the use of CBD legal in Tennessee?
Yes. Patients are allowed to use and possess CBD oil in the state of Tennessee.
What to Do After You Receive Your Tennessee Medical Marijuana Card
Home to many musical icons, great foods, and plenty more, Tennessee is an amazing place to be. Whatever you choose to do, you’re bound to find something you enjoy in this glorious state!
Home to the blues, rock n’ roll, and soul Icons, Memphis is filled with charm and excitement wherever you go. Some fan favorites are the Memphis Mojo Bus Tour as well as the riverboat cruises and tours. Learn some more about this charming musical town by going on the Historic Memphis walking tour, as well as eating at some of its renowned eateries, and shopping at the many unique shops scattered throughout.
Home to the Country Music Hall of Fame, the Grand Ole Opry, and so much moree, Nashville is a great place to be, whether you’re a massive fan of country music or not! Explore the world-famous downtown Nashville by strolling its roads and visiting all of the unique shops, theaters, and eateries. With plenty of city tours that range from learning about music icons, to historic parts of the city, however you decide to see the city of Nashville, you’re bound for an incredible experience!
With a bustling downtown as well as quiet charming nooks throughout, you’ll always find what you’re looking for in Knoxville, Tennessee. Make sure to visit the Market Square, Nature Center, and the Sunsphere Tower for some great views.
Tennessee Marijuana Legalization
As of 2022, the use and possession of both recreational and medical marijuana is illegal in Tennessee. However, many efforts are being made to legalize the use of medical marijuana in Tennessee. Currently, patients may purchase cannabis with very low concentrations of THC, specifically CBD with less than 0.3% THC concentration. Keep an eye out for new laws and regulations regarding medical marijuana in Tennessee.
Check Out Our Blog To Learn More About Medical Marijuana Cards in Kentucky
Understanding the Age Requirement Laws for Cannabis
Each state has its own cannabis laws, and that includes age restrictions. Learn about your state’s age restrictions.