Get your Kentucky medical card without ever leaving your home.
Speak with a certified doctor instantly or schedule an appointment at your convenience to get your Kentucky medical marijuana card today! Heally is the leader in connecting patients with certified doctors via safe, secure, and HIPAA-compliant telehealth services. You’re only one appointment away from receiving your Kentucky medical marijuana card. Get started now.
Find Out How to Get a Medical Marijuana Card in Kentucky with Heally.
Our certified cannabis doctors are available from 8 AM – 10 PM, seven days a week, and you’ll never have to wait for an appointment since everything can be done online — all you need is a cell phone or a computer. See an overview of how we make the process quick and easy.
- Review Qualifying ConditionsThe first thing you'll need to do is check if you qualify for a medical marijuana card in Kentucky. See the list of approved conditions below.
- Register with HeallyFill out our quick intake form to get started with the Kentucky medical card process.
- Visit with Your Medical Marijuana Doctor Book your appointment with a certified medical marijuana doctor. You can do this instantly or schedule one at your convenience.
- Receive Your Kentucky Medical CardYour appointment will generally be about 15 minutes. At the moment, medical marijuana is not legal in Kentucky, however once it is, Heally will provide you with any steps you may need to take with your appointed physician.
Hear What Our Patients
Have to Say
How Does Heally Help You Get a Medical Marijuana Card In Kentucky?
If you’re wondering how to get a medical marijuana card in Kentucky, Heally is here to help. When you register on our website, we’ll assist you in finding a doctor online who is certified by the state of Kentucky. Your doctor will evaluate your condition and discuss all the potential treatment options.
Do You Qualify for a Medical Marijuana Card in Kentucky?
Although the use and possession of medical marijuana is currently not legal in Kentucky, it is likely that in order to qualify for a medical cannabis card, the patient must be diagnosed with one of the following conditions:
Process for Getting Your Medical Marijuana Card in Kentucky
- Since marijuana used for both medical and recreational purposes is currently not legal in Kentucky, there is no way of obtaining a medical cannabis card in this state. However, as soon as medical cannabis is legalized in Kentucky, we will provide a list of a few short steps you’ll need to take in order to obtain a medical marijuana card!
Not sure if you qualify? Don't worry, if the doctor does
not approve you, you will get your money back.
Frequently Asked Questions
Is the use of CBD legal in Kentucky?
Yes. Patients are allowed to use and possess CBD oil in the state of Kentucky.
What to Do After You Receive Your Kentucky Medical Marijuana Card
Located directly on the Ohio River as well as bordering the beautiful Appalachian mountains, Kentucky certainly has tons to offer for all to enjoy. Whether you are taking a hike along one of the many scenic areas in Kentucky, or are looking for some of the best fried chicken in the nation, you’re bound to have a great time in the wonderful state of Kentucky.
Known for all of its horse farms and centers, Lexington is certainly full of tons to explore. Take a stroll through its beautiful green nature sanctuary, visit the many museums, and take a sip at some of their world-famous breweries and distilleries. Whatever you choose to do in Lexington, you’re bound for a great time.
Known for its famous Kentucky Derby, as well as world-renowned sports teams, Louisville is full of fun for everyone. Visit the Louisville Slugger Museum and Factory to learn more about baseball, the Kentucky Derby Museum, and the many other renowned museums present throughout the city. While you’re at it, make sure to visit the many delicious breweries to get a taste of all that Louisville has to offer.
Located in the southernmost part of Kentucky, Bowling Green is a beautiful quaint town that you’ll have a great time exploring. While you’re there, visiting the Lost River Cave is an absolute must. Make sure to stop by some of the city's many museums! With plenty of parks dispersed around the city, taking a relaxing stroll in the outdoors is always an option too!
Kentucky Marijuana Legalization
As of 2022, the use and possession of both recreational and medical marijuana is illegal in Kentucky. However, many efforts are being made to legalize the use of medical marijuana. Specifically, the Kentucky State House just passed a bill to legalize medical marijuana, which is now waiting for senate approval. Currently, patients may purchase cannabis with very low concentrations of THC, specifically CBD with less than 0.3% THC concentration. Keep an eye out for new laws and regulations regarding medical marijuana in Kentucky.
Check Out Our Blog To Learn More About Medical Marijuana Cards in Kentucky
Understanding the Age Requirement Laws for Cannabis
Each state has its own cannabis laws, and that includes age restrictions. Learn about your state’s age restrictions.