Oregon Medical Marijuana Card
Get your Oregon medical card without ever leaving your home.
Speak with a certified doctor instantly or schedule an appointment at your convenience to get your Oregon medical marijuana card today! Heally is the leader in connecting patients with certified doctors via safe, secure, and HIPAA-compliant telehealth services. You’re only one appointment away from receiving your Oregon medical marijuana card. Get started now.
Find Out How to Get a Medical Marijuana Card in Oregon with Heally.
Our certified cannabis doctors are available from 8 AM – 10 PM, seven days a week, and you’ll never have to wait for an appointment since everything can be done online — all you need is a cell phone or a computer. See an overview of how we make the process quick and easy.
- Review Qualifying Conditions The first thing you'll need to do is check if you qualify for a medical marijuana card in Oregon. See the list of approved conditions below.
- Register with Heally Fill out our quick intake form to get started with the Oregon medical card process.
- Visit with Your Medical Marijuana Doctor Book your appointment with a certified medical marijuana doctor. You can do this instantly or schedule one at your convenience.
- Receive Your Oregon Medical Card Your appointment will generally be about 15 minutes. The doctor will fill out the required certification form and submit it to the OMMP site.
Hear What Our Patients
Have to Say
Talk to a Doctor Online Today
Video conference with your certified
physician completely online, from
the comfort of your home.
Book your appointment now!
How Does Heally Help You Get a Medical Marijuana Card In Oregon?
If you’re wondering how to get a medical marijuana card in Oregon, Heally is here to help. When you register on our website, we’ll assist you in finding a doctor online who is certified by the state of Oregon. Your doctor will evaluate your condition and discuss all the potential treatment options.
The renewal process for your Oregon medical card can also be done 100% online.
Do You Qualify for a Medical Marijuana Card in Oregon?
The state of Oregon has approved the following qualifying conditions for their Oregon medical marijuana program. Only qualifying patients can be prescribed an MMJ certificate. Here is the complete list of conditions that the state of Oregon qualifies for an Oregon medical marijuana card in 2022. Each individual patient is different, so check your qualifying conditions here.
- Severe pain
- A degenerative or pervasive neurological condition
- amyotrophic lateral sclerosis
- Crohn's disease
- agitation of Alzheimer's disease
- Cachexia or wasting syndrome.
- Severe and chronic pain.
- Severe nausea
- Seizures, including those characteristic of epilepsy.
- Severe and persistent muscle spasms, including those characteristic of multiple sclerosis.
Process for Getting Your Medical Marijuana Card in Oregon
- Once a doctor on the Heally platform approves you, you can sit back and relax while we take care of everything! Oregon’s process for obtaining a medical marijuana card is completely online, so there is no paperwork.
- Heally will allow your doctor to fill out all necessary forms for the online application.
- Once you’ve acquired all the required documents for your application (including state ID, applicant photo, application fee, patient attestation, and physician certification), you’ll need to fill out the medical card application for Oregon on the Oregon Medical Marijuana Program site.
- The patient application portal can be found here.
- Once you are approved, your Oregon medical marijuana card will be mailed to you.
Not sure if you qualify? Don't worry, if the doctor does
not approve you, you will get your money back.
Frequently Asked Questions
How Long Does it Take to Get My Medical Card Certificate?
It should take about 30 days for the OMMP to review and approve your completed application.
How Much Does It Cost to Get My Oregon Medical Marijuana Card?
Oregon has a $200 application fee.
Do I Need a Physical Medical Marijuana Card in Oregon?
You will receive a physical copy of your marijuana card 30 days after approval for MMJ. However, you may present all accepted online application materials and forms to purchase medical cannabis before receiving a physical copy of your card.
How Much Medical Marijuana Can I Purchase in Oregon?
Patients can possess up to 24 ounces of medical cannabis and up to 6 mature plants in Oregon.
Is It Legal to Get My Medical Card Online in Oregon?
Yes, the application process can be done fully online in Oregon.
Does the State of Oregon Have Medical Marijuana Reciprocity?
No, the state of Oregon does not have medical marijuana reciprocity. However, all adults ages 21+ may purchase marijuana for recreational use in Oregon.
Oregon Medical Marijuana Card Resource Guide
What to Do After You Receive Your Oregon Medical Marijuana Card
Full of some of the nation’s most scenic nature, amazing eateries, and diverse landscapes, Oregon is the perfect place to be after you’ve enjoyed your natural medicines. Whether you’re looking to go on a coastal hike, ride some dune buggies, or dine at some of Portland's finest eateries, you’re sure to have a blast in the great state of Oregon.
Located among two gorgeous rivers, surrounded by stunning greenery, and mountain tops, Portland is surely the place to be. While in Portland, make sure to embark on the tastiest adventure: the underground donut tour. Or, if you’re looking to spend the day out in nature, taking a day trip out to the Columbia River Gorge is an absolute must. Make sure to explore the streets of downtown Portland by trying a few bites from some of their world-renowned food carts. Whatever you decide to do in Portland, you’re bound to have an amazing time.
The capital city of Oregon, Salem, is known for its unique art and nature throughout. Visit all of Salem’s local museums, galleries, and centers for a look at the variety of local art. Make sure to stop by the renowned Schreiner’s Iris Gardens as well as the stunningly unique Enchanted Forest. With plenty of historic parks and structures throughout this beautiful city, you’ll certainly have something new to see whenever you’re in Salem.
Located along the beautiful Willamette River, Eugene is the place to be if you’re looking to be immersed in scenic views and delightful shops all around. Take a bike tour alongside the gorgeous river, taste the local wines of Eugene, and explore the wonderful eateries and shops scattered across town. If you’re looking to go on a day trip, visiting the beautiful coast is an absolute must.
Oregon Marijuana Legalization
As of 2015, the use and possession of both medical and recreational marijuana was legalized in the state of Oregon. Qualifying patients and individuals ages 21+ may purchase cannabis in the forms of flower, pre-roll, concentrate, edible, tincture, topical, and oil.
Check Out Our Blog To Learn More About Medical Marijuana Cards in Oregon
Which States Have Medical Marijuana Reciprocity?
Check out our comprehensive list to see if Oregon has medical marijuana card reciprocity