Father’s Day is all about honoring the dad in your life. Whether dad is a hipster, a joker, a caretaker, a breadwinner, or any combo, getting Dad the right gift can be tough. This Father’s Day, take care of the dad in your life with CBD gifts that are right for him or a Medical Cannabis card.
Help Dad Get His Medical Marijuana Card
Dad does a lot to take care of you, so repay the debt by helping him look after his health. If your father suffers from back aches, stress, insomnia, or any number of other conditions, it might be time to see a doctor.
Most men are reluctant to see a doctor. It may be one reason Dad’s been holding out on getting his medical marijuana card. You can help him take the first steps by researching experts and clinics. Heally connects medical marijuana-focused physicians with patients online, making it easier than ever to set up an appointment. They can help you understand your state’s laws, as well as provide a medical cannabis recommendation for Dad’s ailments. Best of all, doctors are up late in some states, so you can get the answers you need right now.
Give Dad the gift of health this Father’s Day to show him how much his hard work and dedication means to your family.
“No Pain, No Gain” Dad
Whether dad is doing yardwork, running marathons, or tinkering with things around the house, pain can slow anyone down. For the man who goes hard when doing whatever he does, give dad the gift of improving his health with natural alternative pain medications.
CBD has been shown to relieve pain and inflammation and can be shipped anywhere. Give dad the gift of CBD pain relief with one of these products:
- Papa & Barkley CBD Hemp Pain Balm—The founders of Papa & Barkley started the company in their quest to bring pain relief to their own father. This balm combines pain-relieving CBD with peppermint and eucalyptus to alleviate pain in a natural, holistic way.
- PLUS CBD Gummies: Sleep—If pain is keeping Dad awake at night, he’ll appreciate the sleep-inducing qualities of these CBD gummies. Each gummy contains 25 mg of CBD and 1 mg of melatonin with calming blackberry chamomile flavors, making it the perfect bedtime buddy.
- Mary’s Jane Lavender Soak – 1000mg (4oz)—For the Dad who’s man enough for a good soak, this gift will turn any regular bath into a CBD bath. With its swelling-reducing and anti-inflammatory properties, this lavender soak is particularly great for those with injuries and arthritis.
Some dads are cool hipsters, others need some help getting there due to the stress in their lives. Whether dad is working a traditional 9-5, starting his own business, or just worries a lot, stress can get to anyone and has a lasting effect on men’s health. Raising the risk of cardiovascular disease, the leading cause of death among American men, stress can be a silent killer.
The good news is that CBD can help to reduce stress. Help Dad bust stress with these CBD products.
- USA Hemp Co Calm CBD Hemp Joint—Sometimes, you just need to unwind. USA Hemp Co mixed the popular high-CBD Cannatonic strain with lavender to create this calming blend. With no psychoactive effects, this joint is perfect for use any time of the day.
- Select CBD Relax Capsules—Sometimes, you need stress relief on the go. These capsules are formulated to help bust stress, and they’re easy to use wherever Dad’s travels might take him. Formulated between Cura and Lenitiv for Montel Williams, who uses CBD to relieve the symptoms of his multiple sclerosis (MS), these popular capsules are perfectly dosed for stress relief.
- Wander Sleep Oil—We’ve got just the answer for the dad who has trouble sleeping due to high stress levels: Wander sleep oil. This CBD oil offers a multi-pronged approach to wellness. It takes great, has no unnecessary additives, and uses all natural ingredients.
Social dads love to chat and interact with everyone around them. From a wicked sense of humor that entertains the whole neighborhood with dad jokes to a walking encyclopedia, give social dad the CBD needed to provide the mental clarity and energy to focus on wisdom, learning, and fun.
Give Dad the laser-focus he needs to get things done with one of these CBD products.
- PLUS CBD Gummies: Uplift—This is the perfect CBD product for dads who need a boost to keep up with all their social activities throughout the day. These gummies will help Dad kick it into high gear. They’re energizing and uplifting, allowing him to focus on the task at hand without the psychoactive effects of THC. These grapefruit gummies have 50 mg of CBD, contain vitamin B, and have a zingy fruit flavor.
- Select CBD Focus Vape Pen—The minty flavor of this vape pen isn’t the only thing refreshing about it. The CBD blend is designed to help Dad focus and mint has been shown to heighten mental clarity.
- Elixinol Extra-Strength CBD Capsules – 1350 MG—If Dad is always out of the house keeping busy and socializing, then these hemp extract capsules are the perfect gift. They’re discreet and can be taken anywhere.
Medical marijuana aka. cannabis should be used under the direction of a licensed healthcare provider. This site is intended for adults and legal medical marijuana patients and contains links to products we sell on our marketplace.
How does Heally work?
Creating an account is easy, free, and safe in our HIPAA compliant platform. Visit with a doctor from the comfort of your home or on the go using your cell phone or computer. No appointment is necessary. If the physician thinks cannabis is right for your health and wellness goals, they will discuss treatment options and will grant you a downloadable certification document. Heally’s Telehealth platform currently serves California, Connecticut, Florida, Maryland, Massachusetts, New York, and Ohio with medical recommendations. Please note there’s no charge if the doctor doesn’t believe the video visit meets her or his standard of care. If you do not live in a medically legal state and would like access to CBD products, visit the CBD Marketplace. We ship CBD products nationwide without a doctor’s recommendation. Questions? Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org